COVID-19 Memo From Joey Supina
Staff & Friends of Recovery,
As you know our Governor has issued a State of Emergency for the State of Ohio. Yesterday, OhioMHAS Director Lori Criss released a memo with important updates for community partners. OhioMHAS has also created a designated web page with information for providers: https://mha.ohio.gov/Health-Professionals/About-Mental-Health-and-Addiction-Treatment/Emergency-Preparedness/Coronavirus and designated an email box for behavioral health-specific questions related to the outbreak: COVID19BH@mha.ohio.gov. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Ohio Department of Health Call Center: 1.833.4.ASK.ODH
P.S. I wanted to pass on this info that is hopefully helpful for our peers.
- Try to keep our peers informed so that they understand what the news is saying and do not panic
- Educate your peers on how this virus is spreading
- Reach out to your peers that may not feel comfortable coming into our centers so that they do not feel isolated
- Make sure that our peers are able to get their medications
- Educate on hand washing !
- For information for our community please contact the Health Department.